We learned from our founders that we don’t say “no,” we say “how can we help you.” Our six high-speed Heidelberg presses give us the capacity and flexibility to handle virtually any need our customers have. Our capabilities include:
- In-line Bronzing
- Cut and Stack Labels
If you love digging into process and details, you’ll be happy to know:
- Commercial Lithographing enjoys a long-standing corporate partnership with Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, which has enabled us to participate in the development of equipment, and to be instrumental in many pioneering efforts in terms of equipment design and bringing new generations of equipment to the North American market
- We print test every new piece of press equipment we buy on the manufacturer’s factory floor before we take delivery
- We conduct a detailed yearly test on each piece of equipment, as part of our annual quality recertification program
- The Heidelberg Speedmasters are equipped with electronic and computer controls, which enhance the operator’s ability to maintain consistent quality
- The presses are equipped with X-Rite IntelliTrax full-sheet automatic scanning spectrophotometers; this device compares the printed sheet to defined standards, providing the operator with information to control the press and maintain color consistency
Heidelberg Speedmaster 102s:
Press 1: 10 colors, plus coater and perfector.
Press 2: 10 colors, plus coater and perfector.
Press 3: 7 colors, plus coater. This press, a Model XL 105, is designed for high speed
Press 4: 7 colors, plus coater. This press, a Model CD, is designed for high speed
Press 5: 8 colors, plus perfector. The press is designed to print with UV-curable inks, and is equipped with electronic controls. In line with the press is a Dreissig bronzing system.
Press 6: 8 colors, plus coater and perfector. The press is designed to print with UV-curable inks and coatings, and is equipped with electronic controls. In line with the press is a Dreissig bronzing system.